Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Making Progress

I love when one of his therapist says "yes" he is making good progress. I felt so very wonderful to know that we are doing some thing right as his parents. As he grows older Kodi will be able to figure out what he needs.
Today we went to the zoo and all three boys did great, we were able to meet up with one of Kodi's friends from school and we had a great time. I love our Zoo it's big enough for us to walk around the whole zoo and be done in about an hour if we are fast. Kodi,KK and Mia all held hands while we walked and they all talked about the different animals, Lily and Kodi loved being together. I am hoping we are able to go to the baseball game with their family tonight. We will see our family is training for race down in Disney World, kodi likes to sit in the stroller and be with me while I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment