Friday, May 20, 2011


It was the last day of school, and I am so very proud of how much Kodi has grown of this past year. Not only did he go and become a great friend to other children, but he looked forward to going to class everyday. I was told by his bestfriend's mom today that Kodi really helped their son and how grateful they were of him.

He is now ready for school, if we could move up our date for moving than we would and get him into his new school this fall. I am going to be homeschooling him this fall until we move, the school we are "zone" for his awful and they aren't willing to help him, we can't afford private school and we have orders for this March so I will be homeschooling him. I know he will do well with learning at home and being in his own comfort zone.
We are now having down time for it's Friday and we are always tired but the end of the week and I don't want to have a meltdown. He is doing such a wonderful job at karate, only one more week of hard work and he should be getting ready for a new belt. He has a goal of becoming an black belt and we are doing our best to get him there.
It's date night for us and we have found a wonderful babysitter, Kodi is so very excited to have her over again. I am so very blessed to have found her, she is a blessing from God for our family. We haven't been able to go out on dates since we have moved and we really need that little break and to know that we have found someone who we can trust and my boys like is wonderful.
I bought two weeks ago a job chart for our older boys and we have been making sure every night the chores are done and they get paid for it. They are saving for our trip this fall to Disney and my house is cleaner because of it. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment