Saturday, September 18, 2010

crazy times

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I updated on Kodi, this past week went by so very fast but yet at the same time it was so very slow.
We finally got Kodi into behaviorist and that appoint went well at least I thought it did. She gave us some very good ideas to work on and as we get into a schedule of seeing her she is hoping to help Kodi out even more. We also have both Kodi and KK finally getting their speech eval it only took 3 months for us to get in and than on the 4th Kodi will see an OT and get that going again. I am so very happy.
I am so tried of dealing with the school system out here and fighting with them on getting Kodi tested for speech. They are very good with giving us the run around and not do their job. But I can say they messing with the wrong Mom I know my rights and Kodi's rights. So we start testing on Monday and we will see if they get it all done and the final meeting in time.
Kodi has been actually doing more sensory based playing all on his own, today I went into his room to find he had taken out the bean box and was playing all afternoon in that which was a HUGE mess but he was calm and loved it.
Yesterday we did a bubble jug outside the both boys loved it, and he is listening better. Now if I can make this sensory play every day than we will be doing great. Tomorrow is our primary program and I am so very excited to see how well he does. I was trying to tell the primary president that she needs to read Kodi's parts to him word for word since he doesn't read and will only pick out the most important part of his reading. But she wasn't listening so we will see how he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment