Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of karate class

Our days started off pretty good, the boys all playing very nicely and very willing to paint. We started off at the table and than Kodi wanted to move to his art easel. So I brought to down stairs had Kodi to a box under the easel and now we were ready to paint. Both boys had a blast, KK painted a dinosaurs and a volcano Kodi well I am not sure but he had a great time. He painted for at least 40 minutes. A very calming activity, I had promised the boys that we would go to the library after we went to karate today. Well Kodi won't let me forget that, he Loves the library and I love that he loves it so much.
We spent a good part of our day playing with our toys, Kodi did his "school work" on the computer Thank you PBS kids he loves playing all the games and learning about the different characters. Finally Aaron came to get us and we went to drop him back off at work. Both boys were not very happy with dropping Daddy back off at work, but it was for the last part of the day.
Finally it was time for karate Kodi was so very excited. Now we had heard that when they get their white belt it was suppose to be a big deal, well no one told the teacher that he was having a new kid in class so he wasn't ready with Kodi's belt and so no big show for his belt. But he was very proud and so was his mama.
I was a little worried about how he would do with the other two classes going on and all the noise but he focused as well as he could and did his best. Listened the teachers and punched his little heart out. He had the biggest smile on his face as they warmed up and ran around the mats. You could see the pure joy of happiness which I love seeing.
Well after we were done we had to come home and change his clothes and than it was off to daddy's work to pick him up. I love seeing how the boys get so happy when Aaron is done with with work.
Both my Boys were very tired after their day, Kodi played for a bit and than up stairs and was ready for bed no one telling him it was bed time, it was all him. Now he is sleeping and life if good for us.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about his progress! Natalie's a white belt, too. My kids did karate for one day and both decided they didn't like it. So much for that, I guess. Oh, well. I'm glad Kodi likes it, though!

    ReplyDelete