Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday

We woke up to a fresh blanket of snow and of course all three of my boys have an awful cough, one with double ear infection. So when Kodi was coughing like he was dying I thought ok it's time to take him in. But thankfully he is able to clear out what is in his chest when he coughs and isn't running any fevers so no meds for my boy :)
He is actually having a good day and was very excited for school and to brush his teeth. We have been working hard on teach him how to keep his body clean and healthy. I love when he is getting the input he needs and I can hear him laughing and is so very happy.
He and I were both very happy to find that more and more food companies are putting less dyes in foods and using natural ways to color the products. He loves Goldfish crackers but the colored ones had the dyes in them so I never bought them, but today we were looking and it said "Now colors from Natural ingredients" so I looked and sure enough no dyes. Of course we had to get them. We also were looking at popsilces and found the same thing, so we got them as well. Now if we can figure out how to make orange soda without the red and yellow dyes than life would be grand.
We will see what the rest of our day is when he gets home. But so far it's a great day in the life of Kodi.

No comments:

Post a Comment