Sunday, March 27, 2011

The weekend

It was a fun filled weekend for my boys, I was very happy with how well Kodi did we spent most of the night at my sister's house on Friday I was watching her kids which meant 6 kids and one parent. I was excepting a meltdown when I was putting Kodi into the car since he had been sleeping for about an hour. He cried a little bit but was more sad, because he was cold and wanted to be in his bed. I was finally able to get into the car and drive.
The next morning we got up the older boys went to bank to with Grandma than we went to the children's museum with 9 kids and 4 adults. I was excepting for Kodi to meltdown in the middle but he didn't. I am thinking that with all the running around and jumping that he was getting some good input. We also took a break to eat and settle down, I also had him play in the water room which is always calming to him. I also noticed, he would go by himself into a quieter area just for a little bit and than come back out and play. He is getting better at regulating when he needs a break.
Sunday is always the same church and a day at home, just one little meltdown after church because I didn't get his bread the way he wanted it to be. I just left him alone, walked away and let him me. It took about 10 minutes and than he was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment