Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The last day of school

Kodi was pretty happy since it was his last day of preschool here, which means in two weeks Daddy will be back with us and than we are heading back home. Now he is happy to be back with Daddy but at the same time is sad to be leaving his family here. He wants to stay and be with everyone, but doesn't want to be away from his dad.
We are making great process with his letters and learning and remembering them. I still will have him tested back in VA for ADHD but I don't think that is the underlying problem. But I could be wrong. He is so very excited to read and learn his letters and sounds. I have a lot of work ahead of me to help him but we can do it.
I took him to the doctor today, for he has a small bump on is left wrist and it turns out to be a cyst but nothing to worry about. In fact it went down from what it was last night, and he isn't complaining of the pain. So just rest and pain meds when it starts to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment